Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Zumba canseled.. What to do... Zumba of course!

There I was, resting before going to Zumba, when I received a message from the gym. Zumba had been canseled due to death in the instructor's family. At first I was sad about not going.. But then I remembered that the other gym also has zumba on Tuesdays.. So I signed up for their zumba and after that class, they had another dance class after Zumba.. They call it "Dance fit," which basicaly is club dancing to the new music being played at clubs. I love clubbing, so those classes are always fun, too.. But very different from zumba.
Here's an example of the music we use in "Dance Fit" (main meaning of the song is... I could use a good cup of coffee)



I arived at the gym about 40 minutes in advance, so I had time to work some weights. I made it through all my routines except two. I will make sure to do those two tomorrow when I have Zumba at the new gym in town. When I was working on my thigs, an instructor came to me and politely said "today is Tuesday and we're having a work out nicely day, which means I'm here to help you improve your work out" - ha I got so scared that he was gonna tell me I was doing everything wrong. Instead he said I was doing it right, but to get more out of my work out, I should slow down when ever I had to lift the weight back up.. Oh well, that advise I could live with.

When I got out from the gym, it was pitch dark and cold. Yes, Fall is just around the corner, I guess I have to remember that from now on. Bringing a warmer jacket might help. I also need to buy a new water bottle. The bottle fell to the ground in the changing room today, which broke the lid. I do have a back up, so tomorrow I'll be using my yellow "Curious George" water bottle.. haha I hope I find a better one. Maybe I can get one after zumba tomorrow, since it's an early class.

No comments:

Post a Comment