Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Early morning zumba..

The rain is coming down like crazy today.

I woke up at 6:30 Am, knowing I had to get on a bus at 7:26 Am to be at an early morning zumba class. Despite the grey weather and me being a bit tired, I made it there for the class at 10 Am. Only 7 people showed up on the grey Friday morning. But as always, zumba is fun. It doesn't matter if your're 5 or 50 participants.. The goal is the same. To have fun!

I had time to do 3 weight skills before the class.. yesterday I had a lot more time, so I did more than usual.. But I'm ok with the work I put in at the gym today, knowing I had a super busy day ahead of me.

I'm really just home to relax for a bit before my friend is picking me up to go to the mall. She wants to take her wedding pictures to the photo shop and she asked me to bring my pictures as well, knowing I always takes tonz of pictures.. So we'll be at the mall for a bit. Then go to her place so she can see the slide show I put together of the pictures...

Later in the evening, I have 2 friends coming over for dinner.. We planned on bbq, but looking at the weather, we'll skip that and have some roasted chicken and salad in door instead. I should probably plan it a bit before I leave, since I don't think I'll be home before my guests are already on their way.

After zumba, I had my very first taste of the protein powder I bought last night. I like it. At first I was worried that vanilla powder mixed with water would be too boring.. But it's actually pretty good. Almost like milkshake.

I should probably take the protein shake every day since I don't eat much meat due to my diet.. But it's too expensive, so I'll try to eat chicken and tuna instead.. and only have the protein shakes after my zumba classes. I have faith that it will help me lose weight faster. But I don't know. Looking at my weightloss calendar from 2008, I am far behind.. But I think it's due to the season. Back then, I started my diet in January and had a lot of spicy tomato soup.. Now it's summer and I don't feel like having soup. So I try to focus on salads instead.

I know this blog needs a lot of attention if I want to get any followers.. I will work on that in the near future. Main point is.. I already started my blog! Once I figure out how to edit the background and add pictures, I'm sure it will be much more interesting for other people to read. I know, cause I myself read a lot of blogs!

It would be nice to get a comment from anyone reading, just so that I know if anyone did. :)

(7/30/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment