Friday, August 20, 2010

Shopping Friday!

Since my schedule has been so busy this week, today I finaly managed to do a bit of shopping.
Today I was looking for new t-shirts to wear at zumba. I've been thinking, that maybe if I find a tight black t-shirt, I can put a lovely tank top on top in a bright color since I've noticed that most colorful tops are tank tops. I went to a couple of shops in the mall to check out prices and finaly I ended up buying two black t-shirts that fit perfect in a size S. I can wear them alone or with something on top. I'm very pleased with my purchased.

I've also been looking for originaly zumba wear on-line and finaly ended up buying a black tank top with "Zumba" written on the chest. Can't wait to see it.

Since today was my first "zumba free," I basicaly haven't been doing anything except resting on the sofa since I got home. I plan on going to town tomorrow, which means it's time for me to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment