Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Welcome to my Abs and biceps!

I was planning on going to the shop that sells the actual dance/ zumba shoes in town.. But decided to go tomorrow instead. With some luck ( a lot of it ), I will reach my 15 kg.(33,07 lbs) tomorrow.. Which means, it's time to treat myself with a gift.. I'll definitely go have a look at the shoes tomorrow.. I hope to buy some, too..
I'll continue to treat myself with something whenever I feel I earned it. I already have a list: Shoes, hair cut and a jacket/ coat for Fall.. Cause let's face it. Although I have jackets that fit me last year, my waist has gone completely bananas this summer.. I'm actualy seeing abs!!! Even my arms have biceps now. It's amazing.. I never in my life imagined that would happen to me.. I still don't like to see the bingo arms under my arm, but my biceps are becoming more and more noticable. Don't worry. I won't allow myself to end up looking like Hulk. But I do want to maintain. Today was my first time to see my biceps, so I'm still very amused by looking at them.. haha



Another thing I want to treat myself with is this top. Crazy Happy describes exactly who I am.. I have been using the nickname crazy since 1998 and zumba has definitely put a smile on my face. So I will put this on my shopping list, too. I already use pink tops for my zumba classes, so this one is going to be a perfect match.
The other day I met my friend. She told me I looked much slimmer now.. And she said my neck seemed longer. I think that might also have something to do with my happiness. Whenever you're happy, you tend to lift your head higher and smile at the world. I think that is why. Everyone should be facing the world with a smile on their face. I'm not always happy, but my weightloss is making me proud and happy. If you're struggling with weightloss yourself, just remember.. even the smallest steps are a victory!
My next zumba class isn't till Monday. So in order to stay healthy, I've decided to go for a somewhat long walk to a pond nearby. That's my exercise for today and it's also away to stay away from food for some time. When I return, I'll have something healthy for dinner. This morning I had a bun and a Danish at work. We get that every Friday and I never find it a problem. As long as I eat healthy for the rest of the day, it's ok for me to eat unhealthy foods too every now and then. That is my advice to everyone.. don't deprive yourself from the food you love. Just eat smaller portions or healthy food for the rest of the day. You will find your diet easier to follow if you allow yourself to have "snacks from the past" every now and then!

(8/13/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment