Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I dropped 1 kg. (2-20 lbs) in one day!

I was so tired yesterday before going to Zumba.. I think it must be because of the bad weather that set in the day before. It's been nothing but storm and rain for days now. But afterall, I did go to zumba tired and dreaming of a nap. But as I returned home, my energy was back.

Monday's 2 classes of zumba realy paid off. I FINALY hit the 15 kg. (33,07 lbs)... But not only that.. I managed to drop a whole kg. (2.20 lbs).. That leaves me at a total of 15,8 kg. (34,83 lbs) and I'm so proud and happy, too. For a while there, I was thinking that my weightloss had reached the climax, but now I think I can go much further and it makes me so happy!

Tonight I'll be going to another 2 classes with the male instructor. He knows that some of us are there to lose weight and have fun, so I think he will know which moves will do the trick tonight, too, like he did the other night. I'll report back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment