Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Zumba afternoon!

Today I got another note from the gym saying my Zumba class scheduled for tomorrow and Tuesday was canselled because the instructor had gone to Colombia to be around her family after the death of a family member. So I had to check my calendar again and booked new classes. So next week I'll be spending Tuesday like yesterday wíth zumba and club dance. I didn't bother signing up for zumba tomorrow as it would mean I have to go to another gym that I've never been to.. So instead I'll probably go for a little walk and do some shopping. My calendar looks so booked already, that I think it's ok that I don't have any plans tomorrow.

Sunday I'm going to the Christianing of my friend's baby girl Nancy. I already bought a gift, but I want to buy another small gift. Problem is. I have no idea what I should get her. Hopefuly tomorrow I'll find something. I also volunteered to baking a cake for the party after church. Only problem is, I only have time to bake the cake Friday evening. Hopefuly it'll be ok. I plan on baking the cake(s) Friday and decorating in Saturday. I plan on making a banana cake with pink frosting and pastel colored marshmellow candy. I love decorating cakes. Hopefuly they will show up as cute as I picture them in my head. I'll post a picture once the cake is all ready.

Saturday I'll be at my grandma's place with the rest of my family. We're stepping in to to her with some garden work. I don't know yet what my job will be, but I usualy cut some wild branches of her trees and such. I'm sure there'll be something I can do to help out.

Friday I'm going to have my hair cut at the salon.. I have long hair and haven't been at the salon for 5 months so my hair is starting to look messy. Hopefuly I'll look fresh for the week-end.

Today I went to the gym straight from work. I did some shopping on the way to the gym. I bought "Step Up to the Streets" - I haven't seen any of the Step Up movies. I wanted to see them when they were in the movies, but they didn't bring it to my city. The other day I bought my favorite movie "Save the Last Dance." I never took dance classes, but I always loved dancing and dance movies inspire me.. Of course I also have Grease and Dirty Dancing.

At the gym, I had time to work a little weights before Zumba. It was a new instructor today. Her methods were so different than what we were all used to. I think once she gets the hang of it, she'll be as good as the other instructors. It seemed like she wanted to teach us the main steps from the beginning and therefore took it very slow. But most of us already know the steps very well. No matter what. It felt great. Because it was in the afternoon, it was still warm and sunny outside, so I went on a little stroll in town before going home.

When I got home, I sat in the sun on my balcony and changed the shoelaces of my zumba shoes. When I was in Germany, I bought some cool shoelaces and I decided to mix the neon green and neon pink for some more fun.

The male instructor still talks about my zumba shoes, and I noticed that 2 other women now has zumba shoes. From what I see on-line, the people who bought zumba shoes for some reason get addicted and buy more. I wonder when that will be me. I know Zumba is such a happy sport that one thing can lead to the other. I don't care if I end up truly comitted and addicted, cause I have so much fun with zumba in my life!

Yesterday I won the "Crazy Happy" Zumba top at auction on ebay. I hope my 2 Zumba tops arive soon. Especialy the last one. I can't wait to wear it..

No comments:

Post a Comment