Sunday, September 12, 2010

Zumba, Friday, instructor, substitute.

Zumba yesterday was horrible.. I probably am not entitled to say so, as the instructor probably knew what she was doing.. But really, she was a bad substitute for our super professional instructor. I had signed up for 2 classes and stayed for both classes. In the break I was talking with someone from the regular classes. She wanted to know how the substitute instructor was... And I just said "no comments!" - She knew exactly what I meant. I saw two women from the regular classes, that had been there in the first class like me, sneak out after 5 minutes in the first class. Seriously, she was a really bad instructor compared to what we're used to. We were suppose to get a Cuban substitute, but I guess he was busy that day. Luckily our regular instructor should be back next Friday.

It's a bit sad that the schedule has switched cause now the class is a new one compared to before when we were already starting to be a group and know eachother. I only saw 4 of the regular people there this Friday. Very sad and definitely not the same energy either. I can't wait to see what it will be like next time when the instructor is back from his Dance conference in the Netherlands.

I'm just happy that I was able to join the Friday afternoon classes, cause otherwise I would have to work out a new schedule. But Friday afternoon suits me great! I can take a bus straight from work and be there just in time.

After the last class, the girl I talked with before agreed with me. She was so bored from that zumba class and deeply regret paying money for that. She's a salsa dancer and suggested I start dancing salsa, too.. Who knows, maybe in a year you can find me doing the salsa at a dance school? Ha, I always swore I would never take dance lessons, cause I think people who had dance lessons looks so... stiff. Like they're forgetting to let lose and have fun. I prefer to be a freestyle dancer.. But if this whole Zumbalicious lifestyle takes me into salsa, I'm so up for it. But not right now. Now I just want to focus on losing weight and staying fit! And do it while having so much fun!

I have a class of zumba tomorrow afternoon. So 5 days a week, I have zumba on the schedule.. I already bought tops and t-shirts to wear so I won't have to wash all the time. But I still need pants. Yesterday I wore the runners tights and they wore ok. Today I saw H&M has a new sports line and I found some cheap capri like pants and bought them in black and pink. I will wear the black ones tomorrow, then wash everything when I get home and see whatever is left for me to wear Monday. I'm starting to see the difficulties familys with 2 kids have when it comes to washing clothes. I need so much clothes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment