Friday, September 17, 2010

Enjoying my Zumba free day

I've been enjoying my Zumba free day..

Went to the mall.. And I managed to taking a nap on the couch.

With my busy schedule, I try to always lay down on my couch whenever I'm home.. I know my body needs rest and sleep now, so I use the couch cause I know I'll be sleeping in no time when I'm there. I do try to do some house chords before, though. Cause when I fall asleep around 8 PM, there's a great risk I'll be sleeping till after midnight.

Tomorrow I have regular Zumba with the male instructor, who was ever so missed last Friday. I have two classes. I still feel bad about not having Zumba Friday next week because I forgot to sign up. I do hope that I'll be let in anyway, though. Usualy somebody is not showing up. I'll just take the chance ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment