Thursday, May 26, 2011

Zumba Master Class postponed due to Ash Clouds

Well, aroun 7:45 pm, we recieved even more bad news. Nathan and Maria would not be in the local airport till after 10 PM, so we did a votation.

Nathan was ready to do a late night master class or have the master class tomorrow. Since it was already very late and most of us had to go home and sleep before work tomorrow, it was decided to postpone the masterclass till the next day. Of course people would get their money back if they couldn't attend.

Well, I already have 2 zumba classes tomorrow, so to do a master class after those, is gonna make me so tired. but it's do-able, so I will try my best. One thing, though. I'm running out of clothes to wear. So as soon as I got home, I put my clothes in the machine and started to look for things to wear tomorrow. I wasn't sure if I had any, but picked out two "outfits" for both zumba sessions.

Another concern I have about tomorrow is. Tomorrow is the small carnival parade called "Battle of Carnival" - where all the big, professional dance troops will compete. I'm afraid I won't be able to see that parade now. Well, Nathan means more to me than the parade cause the big carnival parade will be Saturday, so I think I'll be ok. I hope they put Nathan on a bit later, so I can make it to both.

No comments:

Post a Comment