Thursday, May 26, 2011

When schedule fails...

Well, Nathan and Maria are running late due to a delayed flight from either London or Copenhagen, so I figured... What better way to kill time, than to write here, right? Atleast it's in the zumba spirit ;).
I went to the children's carnival the other day, with my friend and her daughter. The little girl loved it. She was dancing all day.. Around 2 pm it started raining. I decided that the outdoor zumba event was not that important to me afterall, so I went home to relax on my sofa instead.

It's my first time at this new zumba place. It's in an industry area and this is the only sign of zumba when you pass by.
The location is creepy. The changing room is so small, yet in ok condition. The bench only fits 1 person. Luckily I changed into my zumba clothes at home, but had to change my shoes and socks and put on my ankle supporters.

Well, the good thing is. The dance room is huge!

Oh here comes bad news. Nathan and Maria will not show up for another 2 hours due to the Icelandic ash clouds..

They have some warm up instructors who will make us sweat while we wait. Good thing I brought 2 tops ;)

This is my waiting position ;)

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment