Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pre Zumba exercises for your body

After soaking my feet in a nice lavendar bath, I filed them and cut my toe nails. Yep, I feel so good now, knowing  did something good for my feet.

I just came across some videos on youtube, which I thought might be helpful to other people like me, who have weak ankles.. They give small examples of what you could do to warm up your joints before zumba class.















Now, my zumba instructor is a professional dancer, who also teaches ballet, so I'm sure he knows how we should warm up. Our warm up routines changes from time to time.. But I think I will think about these exercises in the future, because of my weak ankles. I also own a balance board, which I was recommended by my doctor about a decade ago, when my ankle problem was at it worst. Back then, I could even trip over my own big toe. Well, my shape ups shoes has helped me gain strength in my ankles and now zumba is helping along. It's funny, with my weak ankles, you would think it was impossible for me to do zumba. But nope, because of my good shoes, I can do it for hours and hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment