Sunday, June 5, 2011

Master Class wiith Nathan Blake feat. gf. Maria

I packed my bag with 2x zumba wear that following Friday.

I went to work and after that, straight to zumba. The instructor had some good news and some bad news. Well, the bad news, we already knew for a couple of months. He's moving to Brazil in September, so we will not be having him as our instructor after that. Well, my other concern had been, that zumba would be cancelled in all of June, due to a big press corps in town, following the UEFA U21 European Championship, which will be held in the city. Well, he said we would be having 2 zumba events out door during June. He also said, that he would leave for international work from June 24rd. till August. Fine by me, as the gym will be closed 2 weeks in  July for summer break, and the other 2 weeks, I'll be away on my trip to NYC and Montreal.

After zumba, I jumped on a bus, that woĂșld take me on a long journey, as the center of town had been shut off due to the Battle of Carnival parade. I just made it to my friends when the start of the parade hit the corner they were standing at. Perfect timing! The parade was not as spectacular as it used to be. I think the big troops know that there is a great risk of costumes breaking in the Danish summer wind´. Oh well, I saw it.

After that, I waited 1-2 hours before going to the zumba master class. The first master class was still going on, which gave me some extra time to relax, put my shoes on etc. Compared to Nathan's Master Class in October, only a few people showed up. I think it's because schedule had been pushed to a Friday, but it was perfect for me! We were about 20 people there on the floor and we gave it all we had. I think they both knew how to make us push it a little further. Someone took pictures of us, that was posted on facebook. I'm wearing my pink "Crazy Happy" Zumba top.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/media/set/?set=a.220656584630667.69696.132302056799454
 The woman from my usual gym and zumba classes, gave me a ride home, and I was home at 11 PM.

Zumba was cancelled the next day because of the carnival. The weather was not the best. Grey and raining all morning, so I didn't go to town till after 1 PM. I like to go watch the parade, but again. They rain was putting a cooler on this year's parade. My friends met me in there, but when the parade ended, we went home to have some coffee, then dinner and finaly we decided to go see if the party was still going on. Well, at 9 pm almost everything had stopped. Everything was soaked in the rain, so we went home right away.

I will post pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment