Monday, June 13, 2011

Time flies and new connections are made

Time is starting to run so fast. I can't believe, that in less than a month, I'll be on my trip to NYC. I know I should probably start to prepare for it, but I just haven't got around to it yet. It feels like I haven't been home much, lately. I know for a fact that my tv has not been on more than an hour for the past couple of days, which is unusual. But I like it. I love that I always had something to do!

Monday I had my usual latin mix and dance fit class. Wednesday I cancelled, so that I could go to the movies with my friend.

Thursday I went to the first outdoor zumba class. I wasn't sure which shoes to use, so I had my shape ups toners on. I found out that they were not the best choise, but I didn't feel like changing right then and there.

Friday our instructor sent a stand-in. It was a guy he talked about a lot, as he owns a salsa/ night club in town. On my way to zumba, I noticed an add for the club, saying they were having a Ladies Night, the following day. While we waited for him, I told the other women about it, and 4 of us decided to go check it out, as we talked about going before.
The stand-in instructor was not used to zumba as he mainly teaches couples salsa, but we ended up having great fun. After the first class, the gym mannagement informed us, that there would only be one class instead of two.. But we talked our way into getting the second hour as well. It was a bit of black mailing, but they let us stay if they could snap some pictures of our out door zumba class.

Saturday morning, the stand-in instructor cancelled. It might have something to do with us weating him out after the two classes the other day. Well, in the evening we went to his club for a free reggaeton class and cocktails, so it was all good. I'll write more about the club later.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment