Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cancelled Zumba Event, friends and outdoor zumba

Monday I had my usual hour of latin mix and dance fit. This time in dance fit, my ancles were pushed to the limits again, but luckily I'm now aware of that as it happens, so I made sure to take my breaks and not over do it. Wednesday's Samba classes has turned into latin mix, so I went for a class of that.

Thursday I was suppose to attend a Zumba event in the morning, due to the Holyday. As I got to the bus stop, I realised I couldn't make it to the gym as the bus would drive on Sunday's schedule. Then I had to call up my dad and make him drive me. That resultet in me being there very early, so I took some time at the library, which is in the same building. As I wanted to sign in for zumba, I was told it had been cancelled as the instructor had just called in sick. What a bummer. In a village near by, they were trying to beat a record with as many people doing zumba at the same time, as possible. People had asked me if I would join them, but I would rather attend my usual zumba class.. Well, what a bummer. Noone wanted to go with me. Later on, I heard in the news that only a couple of hundred showed up compared to the 3000 who had signed up. I'm glad I didn't sign up, then. Too bad, though, as it seemed like a fun thing to do.

Instead I went home and prepared for going to my aun's birthday party in the afternoon.

I've spent some lovely days with friends these past couple of days, as Thursday was a Holyday and I took Friday off from work.

Looking at the gym's schedule yesterday, I noticed that my instructor now offers zumba out door on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Awesome. Here I thought zumba season had reached it's end, when it's actualy coming up with more posibilitys than before! I just hope the weather will be nice. Looking at Thursday's weather forecast, they predict rain. Oh well, I don't believe it till I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment