Saturday, April 2, 2011

Zumba Event to be continued

What a day. It's now 7:40PM and I came home about 2 hours ago, just in time to enjoy the last sun on the balcony. It has been 20 degrees Celcius today, which is the warmest it has been this Spring. I had my dinner on the balcony before having a nice and much needed shower. 5 hours of zumba make you sweat a lot. At one point, I could aqtualy squeeze the sweat out of my hair. Yuck. I was realy pleased to find out that a local bank had donated free water for all of us, cause I ended up drinking 2 liters of water. No wonder I got thursty from sweating so much.

As you might be able to tell, I put on my PJs after a nice hot shower, jumped on the sofa where you can find me resting my zumba feet and body. I'm realy proud of what I have acomplished today and this past week.
8 hours of zumba, 2 hours of dance fit and 1 hour of latin mix. I did it!!! This has got to be my bussiest week ever.

Wednesday at zumba in the local sport arena, the instructor wanted to introduce us to a zumba battle. She then pointed out me and my cousin to be in front of one of the groups, not knowing that we were related. That was funny. Her excuse was "I've noticed that you two know the moves," We did it, not knowing which song she wanted to use. And of course it turned out to be the one song I hate the most

I'm just no cowboy... But of course I pretended to like the song and dance ;) NOTE: This is just a random zumba video that I found on youtube, so it's not from any of my zumba classes.

I will write another post about the Zumba Event later.. Cause I can tell it's time for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment