Sunday, October 24, 2010

I lost 20 kg!!!

Yesterday I had 2 hours of zumba and this morning I stepped on the scale and saw that I lost the 20 kg. (44,09 lbs).. 20,1kg. to be exact. I was so happy.. Cause eventhough I already lost that weight before, it felt good to prove to myself, that I could do it all over again in 6 months! This time I know I'm keeping it off because I have zumba in my life now. Before I had nothing except the 1 hour of hard and boring work out at the gym that didn't realy do me any good. Now I go to zumba as much as possible and it's always a joy!

This morning I left at 9:50 AM to catch a bus to zumba. It was cold and raining and most people would have stayed in bed.. But I left with a smile knowing that I would be spending time with a dear friend.. Zumba! Well that and the other zumbanistas and the instructor who's secretly been bringing his girlfriend to the classes yesterday and today. I felt like I was the only one who knew about it, so I just kept it to myself. It was funnt standing next to her while taking instructions from her boyfriend. If anything was different from the usual zumba classes it was the level we were doing. It was a bit more difficult to keep up than usual... I don't think was was trying to show off to his girlfriend. I think he thinks that we have reached another level on the zumba latter.. Fine with me, cause the more he makes us work, the more calories I burn and that's what makes me lose weight!

Here's one of the songs we use in his classes now.

We don't use the same choreograph, but something close to it.. But basicaly it's all about keeping your waist spinning to the changing speed of the music.

I have a latin fitness class tomorrow. Then next week I'll have a super busy schedule with zumba and latin every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment