Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I know it's been quiet on this blog for a while.. The reason is, that I'm too busy with work and zumba.

I attended the Nathan Blake masterclass and it was great. 3,5 hours of non stop zumba. He planned his music ahead so that there hardly was any breaks. I prefer a little break every now and then. Gives me time to reach my bottle or towel.

Last Saturday I went to a zumba Event in a village not too far away. One of the other women in my zumba class asked if I wanted to go. It was the first time I had to skip my actual zumba class, but my instructor came to the event and taught the last hour. With him, there was a tv crew.. He's so popular and I think I mentioned it before. Well, the next day I had my first tv apearance doing zumba.. I will put a link to the video later. I was only there for a split second.

Christmas is getting closer, and Friday I attended a company xmas lunch starting at noon. I had to cancel zumba, but since I love zumba too much to stay away, I showed up for the last class. My instructor was surprised that I was not at the first class.. I think more people had xmas lunches and dinners that day, cause we were only 10 people there for the last class.

As of midnight tonight, I'll be blogging on a family xmas website that I make for them every year. I will return here after Christmas.

There is a zumba xmas event on December 27th. That I hope to attend. i will let you know by the end of the month.

Merry Christmas and a Zumbalicious new year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment