Sunday, October 10, 2010

Friday after work, I went straight to my 2 Zumba classes with my favorite instructor.

He started the class by asking how many people were NOT going to the Zumba marathon.. Sadly most people said they weren't going. I think he was a little disapointed. But I know why some people wouldn't go. Cause it was very expensive, however, the money was going to charity - breast cancer awareness. When we were done with zumba, he told us about a dance work shop in Brazil in case any of us wanted to go. He said "maybe some of you would find this interesting".. I don't know who he meant, but some people were talking about it. But 3 weeks in Brazil with 3 hour work shops every day sounds a bit too hard for a new beginning.

I'll write about the marathon tomorrow as I'm way too tired tonigjt.

After 2 hours of zumba, I rushed home. I had to get ready to go clubbing. I knew I had a zumba class in the morning, so I prepared my bag before dressing up for clubbing. I also made sure my mom would call and wake me up in the morning in case I would be tired.

Me and my friend hardly ever go out any more.. And we were both looking very forward to it. Sadly the clubs in town are all playing the same crappy music. I did bust out a few zumba steps for the fun of it, but we never took off our jackets.. now that means it was a realy boring night. I was home around 2, so I did get about 5 hours of sleep before getting up for the morning zumba class.

When I got to zumba this morning, I was very tired. I was leaning to the wall to rest before class started. When the instructor came, he came straight to me.. leaned up against the wall too. He said that he had also been out the night before. He asked me when I was going to the marathon later and I told him I was going with one of the other zumbanistas from his class, which brought a smile to his face... I told him to put the music on and start class so that I could get energy for the marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment