Thursday, October 21, 2010

Zumba Master Class with Nathan Blake

Time is going so fast these days and I know why. I go to zumba classes (a mix of real zumba and latin fitness classes), 6 days a week. It's dark and often late before I return home from zumba, so when I get home, I fall asleep on the sofa right away. Fall has a great deal to do with that.. Cause it's dark most of the day now.It makes my body wamy to sleep and that's why I never seem to find time for blogging any more.. But I will try to do an up-date now.

Last Friday, my zumba instructor was not able to have his 2 zumba classes that I normaly attend. Instead, the Colombian woman took over. I normaly join both of his classes, but since it was the woman, I decided only to join one. She's no where near his level and I find it so frustrating that the woman can't keep up with the music. What I mean is.. She's rushing and everything seems to come to her in a distant moment and nothing is planned ahead or practiced.. She simply speeds up and doesn't follow the music. Luckily the zumba instructor was back for Saturday's zumba class.

Friday I was told about a Zumba Master Class with Nathan Blake in town. I didn't know who he was, so I did a youtube search and decided to sign up for the class, which is next Thursday. From the videos I saw, I can tell that he's at my instructor's level, so hopefuly I will be able to keep up. Easpecialy since Nathan Blake is known for his videos on youtube, and I have been informed, that zumba wear would be perfect for this event since it will be taped. I'm a bit nervous about that.. but what the heck. I've seen other people look goofy on videos, too. But I'm getting very excited.




This morning when I went on the scale, I found out that I'm now just 1 kg. (2.20 lbs) from dropping the 20 kg. (44.09 lbs). When I look back at my old weightloss, it took me 6 months to drop that much, which means, my deadline is in 4 days. I won't be mad at myself if I don't make it, cause I've already acomplished so much more than just losing weight. My life has changed for the better.. There's still room for even better adjustments in my life, but right now I feel so happy and confident and that alone is a great achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment