Monday, March 14, 2011

Back to normal

Friday afternoon, I was finaly able to attend my regular 2 hours of zumba. My favorite instructor had returned from Brazil with lots of new music and steps for us. Well, because I do research of my own when it comes to zumbalicious music, I actualy already knew one of the songs :) The instructor mentioned something about eating healthy, no alcohol and going to bed early if we wanted to lose weight. I already know about that by now, but must admit, that I don't always follow the advise.
He also said: no more clubbing, and they all turned to me as if I was the only one likely to go clubbing.. Well, truth is, I only go clubbing a couple of times a year, so it's not gonna do much damage.

Saturday, I was suppose to go to zumba again, but it was cancelled due to an always busy zumba instructor.

Well, today I'm kick starting another busy zumba week. Although zumba is cancelled Wednesday, I have an hour of zumba lile latin mix and an hour of club dancing dance fit tonight. A class of dance fit tomorrow, 2 hours of zumba Friday and a zumba class Satutday.

2 people asked me if I wanted to go with them to a zumba event April 2nd, where our instructor will be among the instructors along with a famous Danish dancer, who has been in the Danish version of "ballroom dancibg." I always wanted to go, but hate going alone and also don't have a car to take me there.. Well, I'll make the final arrangements Friday.

April 9th., there's also an Easter zumba event in town, starring the same dancer. She has zumba classes in the capital. One of the women I already talked with about the other zumba event, said she would like to attend to that one too.. So I bought my ticket Saturday! This one is in town, so I won't need a ride, so I decided to just go ahead and buy the ticket.. So this Spring looks very promising for me and my zumbalicious life!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment