Saturday, March 26, 2011

More Saturday Zumba for me

Earlier this week, I got a text message from one of the other girls at zumba. She wanted to tell me, that they just put an extra zumba class on the schedule at the gym. The instructor already told us to keep an eye on the website, which I had been doing, before they put it on the schedule. I made sure to sign up for the extra class for the 3 following weeks. Of course next week I have to cancel the 2nd. class, so we can head off to the zumba event. Sadly, not many people are signing up for the second class.. Even yesterday, not many people showed up.. But that's ok. That means more room for us. Yesterday the instructor taught us a Cuban folk dance.. That was very strange because we have not been dancing in couples before.. But we all had fun. I of course messed up cause I'm not goid at being a mirror to someone. I guess I will get better eventualy ;) The zumba I go to on Wednesdays, is without mirrors, too.

I didn't go to latin mix and dance fit on Monday, but apart from that, I've been following my schedule pretty good. When today's zumba is over with, I have had 5 zumba classes and 1 dance fit class. Next week is going to be super crazy.. I'll have 1 latin mix class, 2 dance fit classes, 4 zumba classes and 4 zumba event classes.. 11 hours of being super active... Not to mention the week after, when I'll be doing somewhat the same.

Yesterday someone brought a pedameter (?) to the first zumba class.. After class, she said we had done more than 6000 steps. I read somewhere, that you take 10.000 steps.. But 6000 is enough when you put as much energy in to it as we do. Especialy when you have two of those classes in one day :). My personal calculation is on the scale. Last Friday I lost 900g. and yesterday I did the same. Of course during the week, I put the weight back on.. But eventualy I bet I will be able to keep the weight off.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment