Sunday, December 11, 2011

Zumba is keeping me busy this Christmas!

I know it may seem as if I'm neglecting this blog... But the reason is. I'm super, super busy with zumba. Today is the first day in 11 days that I'm having a break from zumba.

My favorite zumba instructor is back and giving two hours of high impact zumba almost every day. We all know that it's the season for fattening food, candy and cookies, so 2 hours of zumba every day is the best cure for a slow metabolism! Zumba is the way to get through Christmas without gaining weight! I love it!

I have so many things to blog about, but no time. My instructor will leave for Brazil again next week, so I only have 3 more days of zumba with him. I realy hope he will be back soon, cause he is the best of all! Today he's giving master class and workshop for the dance and zumba instructors of the gym I go to now, so I hope he will teach them well!

Since today is the first day in a long time with nothing scheduled for me, I think it's time for me to get on my bike and go to the mall. I see other people shopping every day, so I guess I better start, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment