Sunday, November 20, 2011

6 hours of Zumba in 1 day and excitng news!!

I thought I made a blog post about this earlier, but I guess my blogger app did not save it.

Well, today I'm off to another zumba event. This time it's staring one of the male dancers from the danish "Dancing with the stars," Thomas Evers Poulsen along with the busy zumba/ Masala Bhangra etc. Instructor, Dennis Thomsen. They will have 3-4 local instructors do the warm up. Including my new instructor.

I'm about to start off the busy day with 2 normal zumba classes at the gym, then straight to the other event, having just 30 minutes to change and get there. Today I'm not gonna be fanatic about the time as I have 6 hours and should be able to take it slow.

Las night I joined up with 4 of the women from my old zumba team for a dinner/ zumba party. Well we ate too much to do zumba, but we had a realy great time and will do zumba next time. We used the party to catch up on some of the music and moves taught to us by our favorite instructor who's currently teaching samba in Brazil. He'll be back toteach us some new moves, some awesome music and just tell us all about his new life in Brazil. We all miss him so much and can't wait to have him back. I, of course, signed up for every single one of his classes!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment