Friday, July 15, 2011

Wake up and smell the ZOEGAs coffee!

Before I left to NYC, Buzzador contacted me to say I had been invited to test the new coffee brand called "Molegas." It's funny. I loved being in NYC where you can buy a coffee on any corner. In Montreal it was very hard to find a decent coffee. I found myself buying instant coffee as that seemed to be the only coffee the people in Montréal knew about. It was horrible. I use the term "Camping coffee" when I talk about instant coffee.

Coming home with a jetlag, and lack of decent coffee, it was a thrill to find the Buzzador package in the mail.
It came with tests that I'll be handing out to my friends and family. Today it's raining and I decided to taste the ZOEGAs Imprezio today. I have something special in mind for the Espeziale coffee, as we have a big event coming up in my family early next Friday. I'll make sure to tell you more about it later.

I decided to enjoy the coffee using my new, vintage, china.

As always, I add just a tat bit of milk to my coffee. When people ask me if I take milk with my coffee, I always reply "just a bit for the coziness."

While brewing the coffee, I noticed the coffee fragrant being spread out in my entire apartment right away. The first Friday after my vacation, sofa, blanket, tv and loads of coffee. Yes, sometimes coffee can brighten up your day.

The coffee has a lovely taste, which is probably why it also has the lovely fragrant. It's a dark coffee, and with something sweet like a cookie or cake on the site, I believe it brings out the flavors even more.

So what are you waiting for. Wake up and smell the coffee ;)

If you want to join Buzzador, just click on this link and join the fun of buzzing something new

https://www.buzzador.com/buzzador/index.php?file=u-regstep1&lang=DK&refstr=CKaroline

(If you want to know more before signing up, click the link below)
Hvis du vil vide mere inden du bestemmer dig, kan du klikke på dette link:
http://www.buzzador.com/?refstr=CKaroline&lang=DK


I know the Imprezion coffee is gonna be my best friend when I wake up early tomorrow morning. I signed up for 2 morning zumba classes at the new gym. I have to take a train at 8:12 to be there on time. That means I have to get up before 7. And not to mention the 3 upcoming weeks where I have to get up before 5 to get to work, as my usual ride has the time off for those 3 weeks. Oh joy. I'm sure the coffee will be my best friend! No wonder they say Danes are the most coffee drinking people in the world, after the Finish people.


No comments:

Post a Comment