Monday, March 26, 2012

It's been a while

I haven't been updating this site in quite some time... It's not that I have been lazy and not been active in the period I was MIA... Frankly I've been more busy than ever... Been to a couple of Zumba events, a salsa party and much more...

I got some bad news about my weekly salsa class, Wednesday night. The class is no more :( Hopefuly there will be another class later. Luckily, whenever there's been some bad news, I also get some good news. The good news this time is... That my favorite Zumba instructor will be joining us again from May 19th. He now lives in Brazil, so whenever he's coming over, we'll create a team and start working intensive on our zumba... Cause you gotta grab the chance when it's there :)

I'll write more about what I've been doing later and also have some exciting news to share.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment