Sunday, January 15, 2012

what a great week!

I'm so excited. I managed to lose 3kg. this week. 3 kg. in 1 week. How is that even possible? Well, I'll tell you. By now, I'm sure most people know that I'm very active. I didn't have anything on the program Tuesday and Saturday, but other than that, I've been busy with various dance and zumba classes. Since I basicaly live in my sports bag, I don't have much time to cook. There for I'm so happy that I discovered a very simple dish, that only takes 5 minutes to prepare. "Root fries." I rinse potatoes, carrots, selleri and red beet, cut them in to french fries sizes and put them in my Tefal ActiFry. Because I have had a tendency of preparing (and eating) too much, I now only prepare 500-600g. While that cook in the ActiFry, I have time to get ready to leave after dinner or jump in the shower if I'm just home from zumba.

Another thing that's helped me lose the weight is... WATER. I received a new water bottle from my cousin a couple of weeks ago. It was one that I requested from the states, but she didn't have luck finding it till now. I now use the "H2O Water on the go jr." water bottle and drink much more water than before. I always bring water, but lately I noticed that I didn't drink as much water as I used to. But after switching to the new water bottle, I drink 1l. of water. The water just come out with a better flow and the handle makes it easier to carry. I even fill the bottle after zumba and drink another liter of water on my way home. I saw the bottle used by Cameron Diaz in the movie "What Happens in Vegas". It just looked so simple to drink from.. And it realy is.

So there you have it. My succesful weightloss this week is a combination of zumba/ dance, water and veggies. I'm not a vegetarian at all, but if meatless meals will make me lose weight, I have no problem not eating meat.

So, Friday my zumba instructor informed me, that the funk classes I was looking forward to, won't be a reality anyway. The instructors are too busy and the gym is about to close. Not close, but move to a new address. That's suppose to happen in April. The gym chain I go to, have 5 gyms in the city and I can join all of them, but I go to the ones I feel have the best classes to offer for me. As things are now, I still don't have anything on my schedule Tuesday and Saturday, but in February I'll start the Cuban lady styling class. Well, the good thing about being me is... I can do whatever I decide to do!

Next week, my schedule will look like this week. No changes. I hope my weightloss will continue, cause truth is. I never wanted my weightloss to end, as I have a long way to go. But I feel great the way I am now. I feel healthy and happy, but also big. I gained a bit from zumba muscles, but now that my body seem to have gotten used to the new muscles, maybe now it will allow me to start losing weight again. That would be great. If not, I'll just enjoy being healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment