Sunday, September 25, 2011

Life is good... busy, but good.

When I said that I would be busy with busy on top, I wasn't lieing. I chose to be busy, because I know, that if I'm not busy, I will be lazy. Now I can allow myself to be lazy when I get home from work and zumba, saying to myself, that a time to relax is in order. If I didn't have my active life to use as a good excuse, people could easily call me lazy. But no. I'm not lazy. I just priorotize my time differently. Zumba and dance is my main priority. However, if an invite shows up to from my friends and family, I will have to see if I can make it work. I have usualy been able to go straight from zumba to family and friends' events. My friend asked me if I wanted to go with her to a party. It's a party that I wish I could attend, but since Saturday is the big Beto Perez Zumba masterclass in Copenhagen, I won't be able to go. Hopefuly another party will show up. It's the first time that I'm attending a zumba event far from where I live.

Tuesday is still my day off, so I make sure to spend time with my friends that day. So in the past 14 days, I've been to the movies both Tuesdays and even Thursday after zumba, I made it to the movies with a friend.

The new zumba classes are great. I realy think that I chose the best of the 4 (soon 5) gyms in town, when it comes to the new zumba classes and instructors. There is one instructor that I'm curious about, though. But I don't know if I can make it work, as she only has classes Sunday afternoon and Sunday morning I already have 2 zumba classes. I will try to make it some day. The reason being, It's an African instructor and I would like to see if she uses African music or special steps.. But in the meantime, I'm happy with my classes as the are now.

The new instructor that I go to... at the new gym. She's really cool. Reminds me a lot of the Brazilian instructor I used to go to. I've seen my share of good and bad instructors whenever I've been to zumba events. Well, she's the one that comes closest to him. Her way of interacting with everybody is great. She's very friendly, makes her own choreographys, has an education in ergotherapy which makes her capable to help people with any injury related pain while dancing. She also said, that if we would like her to use certain songs, we should write them down and she will try to work out a choreography that we can use in zumba class. I told her that I like Brazilian funk and I reminded her of the two Brazilian songs that I already heard she had.. Except, she didn't know they were Brazilian... But I told her, so now she will try to use those songs when she sees me ;)
It's the first time I heard this song, but it has "Brazilian Funk" all over it ;)

She also uses this one

After the first zumba class today, someone came over to say hello.. I recognized her. It was my dentist assistent. I have a dentist apointment in October... But I have to reschedule as it was a time they suggested... and with my busy scheduly, it will have to be a Tuesday.

During this upcoming week, I have to decide on what clothes to wear for the zumba master class with Beto on Saturday and what to wear at the after party. I'm getting more and more excited, although I'm also a bit worried, as I'm going alone... I'm going with a bus full of other zumbanistas, so it won't be that bad. I know. Some of them I know. I just know, that if I don't go now, I might regret it later. Everyone suggests that I should become a ZIN myself since I have so much passion for it. However, I don't think I would have the time for it...  As for now, I think I have enough to do with just having fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment