Monday, January 24, 2011

Resting my tailbone to get ready for shaking my tailfeather

I'm so disapointed that my usual busy zumba schedule has changed. I used to go to either zumba, zamba or latin mix every day except Thursday. Well, the gym that I go to for my laton mix classes, changed their schedule.. They only offer latin mix on Mondays, so I'm only active Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.. I have 2 zumba classes on Fridays and on Mondays, I have a dance fit class after latin mix.. Dance fit is basicaly club dancing, and since I love to dance it's a fun way to exercise, too. So I'm dancing 6 hours a week.. Which used to be 7 hours of week. Not much difference when you look at it that way.. But I'm not used to having so much time on my hand. I feel lazy and grumpy. I need to figure out a way to put in some more dance or zumba. I'm considering going to a third and fourth gym to fill out my week with some positive vibes.

There won't be so much dancing for me this week, though. I feel bad about it, but it is a decision I made in order to rest so I'll be ready for zumba Friday.

Saturday I sat on the edge of a huge sofa for 7 hours straight. That has left me with a sore tailbone. This has happened to me before, so I know it takes a while to get pain free. So I cancelled latin mix and dance fit tonight. I think I might have to cancel zamba tomorrow, too.. My main focus is my 3 weekly zumba classes!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment